We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Can we RUN SAP on Blackberry

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by MauRiCio (IT Business Analyst)
on Feb 8 at 7:47 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi,

I wanted to using SAP on iphone but until now is not possible.

The only I've got is using SAPgui for HTML and it works fine but just for Internet Explorer browser but not for Safari browsers.

I've read something about SAP for mobiles but this is only for Windows Mobile and just CRM applications in the beginning.

Good luck!

Regards



---------------Original Message---------------
From: p123456
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 7:50 AM
Subject: Can we RUN SAP on Blackberry

> HI Experts<br/>Can we run sap on Blackberry. My company want this services, so pls guide me<br/>it is possible but how?<br/>thanks
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language