We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] f110 enhancement

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by AV
on Feb 5 at 10:48 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Frank,

I understood your point. But, the "Next Pymt run date" should always be greater than the "Posting Date" as per standard SAP. Let me give an example what the client want:
Today is Feb 5th and suppose the Next Pymt run date should be greater than Feb5th. But, I want something like Due date as Jan 15th, so that only invoice which fall due by Jan 15th should pick up.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: AV
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 10:20 PM
Subject: f110 enhancement

> Folks,<br/>I would like to know if it possible to have in F110 to pay the Vendors by due date. I mean, in F110 to have a field DUE DATE, so that the Vendors can be paid by due date. Please let me know how to do that.
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language