We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-security] Organizational levels in ECC 5.0

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by henrikmadsen2 (GRC Consultant )
on Feb 7 at 6:20 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
What you are talking about sounds like the split role concept, or enabler
roles. This can get very messy if you don't get it just right!
I would recommend using derived roles for this purpose. Much easier to
maintain in my opinion...
/henrik
On 8 February 2010 07:44, D_Gorby via sap-security <
sap-security@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
>
> Posted by D_Gorby (SAP Security
> Analyst)
> on Feb 7 at 3:51 PM
>
> Kent,
>
> So I can put multiple objects which contain both the company code and plant
> in the role which should limit the access in those areas.
>
> Thanks,
> D
>
> ---------------Original Message---------------
> From: D_Gorby
> Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 5:15 PM
> Subject: Organizational levels in ECC 5.0
>
> > I'd like to create a role which contains just the org levels, I have
> multiple divisions and want to restrict by org levels yet have them have the
> same roles. What's the best way to approach this?<br/>Thanks,
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language