Re: [sap-log-mm] Outliene agreement/contract PO - release strategy
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by krajeshsap on Feb 8 at 1:26 AM | |
Hi,
You have to add the document type value details (OA, Contract) under
characteristics, if you had document type is one of your characteristics.
Thanks
Rajesh Kannan
On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Mr_Her via sap-log-mm <
sap-log-mm@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> Posted by Mr_Her(IT Support Manager)
> on Feb 8 at 1:16 AM
> Dear all,
>
> I want to use release strategy in outline agreement/contract PO using tcode
>
> ME31K. Which table can I use to define the characteristic? Up to now, I've
> been used CEKKO for ordinary PO using ME21N.
>
> Anybody can help me?
>
> Tks and best regards.
>
> Heryanto.
__.____._ You have to add the document type value details (OA, Contract) under
characteristics, if you had document type is one of your characteristics.
Thanks
Rajesh Kannan
On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Mr_Her via sap-log-mm <
sap-log-mm@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> Posted by Mr_Her(IT Support Manager)
> on Feb 8 at 1:16 AM
> Dear all,
>
> I want to use release strategy in outline agreement/contract PO using tcode
>
> ME31K. Which table can I use to define the characteristic? Up to now, I've
> been used CEKKO for ordinary PO using ME21N.
>
> Anybody can help me?
>
> Tks and best regards.
>
> Heryanto.
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion