Re: [sap-hr] Quota generation
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by anuradhasreeenivas (sr consultant-hcm) on Feb 8 at 1:12 AM | |
I think u need to change the no generation to increase for positive
time(RPTIME00)\
Cheers
anu
On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 10:07 AM, mark-hall via sap-hr <
sap-hr@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> Posted by mark-hall
> on Feb 7 at 11:38 PM
> Greetings,
> I have read all the other posts on this subject and have applied some of
> the suggested fixes but still I dont get any generated quotas for Annual
> Leave or Sick leave.
> My annual leave works on the employees start date (it0041) and is 18 days
> if less than 5 years and 24 days if more than 5 years and is for a period of
> a year
> The sick leave also works on the employees start date and is for 12 days.
> Now I have done all the config (I think) including marking the quotas for
> NO GENERATION etc yet when I run RPTIME00 with TQTA the program runs
> successfully for the employees but no quota is generated.
> Any idea what I am missing or doing wrong ?
> Mark
__.____._ time(RPTIME00)\
Cheers
anu
On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 10:07 AM, mark-hall via sap-hr <
sap-hr@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> Posted by mark-hall
> on Feb 7 at 11:38 PM
> Greetings,
> I have read all the other posts on this subject and have applied some of
> the suggested fixes but still I dont get any generated quotas for Annual
> Leave or Sick leave.
> My annual leave works on the employees start date (it0041) and is 18 days
> if less than 5 years and 24 days if more than 5 years and is for a period of
> a year
> The sick leave also works on the employees start date and is for 12 days.
> Now I have done all the config (I think) including marking the quotas for
> NO GENERATION etc yet when I run RPTIME00 with TQTA the program runs
> successfully for the employees but no quota is generated.
> Any idea what I am missing or doing wrong ?
> Mark
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion