Re: [sap-dev] Email Notification in SAP
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by R. Neal Wilhite (Senior Project Manager) on Feb 3 at 4:00 PM | |
try FM SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 - Neal
-----Original Message-----
From: ndaoud via sap-dev <sap-dev@Groups.ITtoolbox.com>
To: R. Neal Wilhite <wilhiten@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 3, 2010 3:22 pm
Subject: RE: [sap-dev] Email Notification in SAP
Posted by ndaoud (M.R.)
on Feb 3 at 3:27 PM
Mark as helpful
Sure it should be done programmatically, but I am looking for any stander program in SAP that I could use it rather than create customized program, taken into consideration that I am not SAP Programmer I will have to engage one of the contractor to do it for use.
Regards - Nasser
From: R. Neal Wilhite via sap-dev [mailto:sap-dev@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 11:20 PM
To: Nasser M. Daoud
Subject: Re: [sap-dev] Email Notification in SAP
[http://userimages.toolbox.com/user/b_420467.jpg]
Posted by R. Neal Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Feb 3 at 3:20 PM
[http://images.ittoolbox.com/vt/icons/vote.png]Mark as helpful<http://it.toolbox.com/api/ContentVote/3281858/1/1/>;
So, are you saying that you want to have to do it manually instead of programmatically? - Neal
-----Original Message-----
From: ndaoud via sap-dev <sap-dev@Groups.ITtoolbox.com>
To: R. Neal Wilhite <wilhiten@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 3, 2010 2:51 pm
Subject: RE: [sap-dev] Email Notification in SAP
Posted by ndaoud (M.R.)
on Feb 3 at 2:57 PM
Mark as helpful
Thanks for response
Yes I know that, but I want to know if there any SAP program that I could use to send email notifications for salary slip & offcycle payments.
Regards
From: Sergey Korolev via sap-dev [mailto:sap-dev@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 9:49 PM
To: Nasser M. Daoud
Subject: Re: [sap-dev] Email Notification in SAP
[http://userimages.toolbox.com/user/b_992873.jpg]
Posted by Sergey Korolev (Independent ABAP developer)
on Feb 3 at 1:49 PM
[http://images.ittoolbox.com/vt/icons/vote.png]Mark as helpful<http://it.toolbox.com/api/ContentVote/3281500/1/1/>;;
ECC 6.0 has built-in SMTP service. Ask your basis people to make it up and
run. After that you can send emails to external addresses via SAPOoffice
API, or employ Workflow.
On 3 February 2010 19:46, ndaoud via sap-dev
<sap-dev@groups.ittoolbox.com>wrote:
> Posted by ndaoud(M.R.)
> on Feb 3 at 1:32 PM
> Dear all
> Our business team asking about the possibility of send notification for
> users for any payments made, for example if I have apply for car loan after
>
> payment processing the system shall send me notification says ?A payment
> for
> xxxxx (type of benefit or claim) has been processed the details are
> available on your portal?
> If there is any program in SAP that I could use to do this?
> We are using SAP ECC 6 & SAP EP 6
> I appreciate your quick response in this matter.
> Thanks in advance
> Regards - Nasser
__.____._ -----Original Message-----
From: ndaoud via sap-dev <sap-dev@Groups.ITtoolbox.com>
To: R. Neal Wilhite <wilhiten@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 3, 2010 3:22 pm
Subject: RE: [sap-dev] Email Notification in SAP
Posted by ndaoud (M.R.)
on Feb 3 at 3:27 PM
Mark as helpful
Sure it should be done programmatically, but I am looking for any stander program in SAP that I could use it rather than create customized program, taken into consideration that I am not SAP Programmer I will have to engage one of the contractor to do it for use.
Regards - Nasser
From: R. Neal Wilhite via sap-dev [mailto:sap-dev@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 11:20 PM
To: Nasser M. Daoud
Subject: Re: [sap-dev] Email Notification in SAP
[http://userimages.toolbox.com/user/b_420467.jpg]
Posted by R. Neal Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Feb 3 at 3:20 PM
[http://images.ittoolbox.com/vt/icons/vote.png]Mark as helpful<http://it.toolbox.com/api/ContentVote/3281858/1/1/>;
So, are you saying that you want to have to do it manually instead of programmatically? - Neal
-----Original Message-----
From: ndaoud via sap-dev <sap-dev@Groups.ITtoolbox.com>
To: R. Neal Wilhite <wilhiten@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 3, 2010 2:51 pm
Subject: RE: [sap-dev] Email Notification in SAP
Posted by ndaoud (M.R.)
on Feb 3 at 2:57 PM
Mark as helpful
Thanks for response
Yes I know that, but I want to know if there any SAP program that I could use to send email notifications for salary slip & offcycle payments.
Regards
From: Sergey Korolev via sap-dev [mailto:sap-dev@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 9:49 PM
To: Nasser M. Daoud
Subject: Re: [sap-dev] Email Notification in SAP
[http://userimages.toolbox.com/user/b_992873.jpg]
Posted by Sergey Korolev (Independent ABAP developer)
on Feb 3 at 1:49 PM
[http://images.ittoolbox.com/vt/icons/vote.png]Mark as helpful<http://it.toolbox.com/api/ContentVote/3281500/1/1/>;;
ECC 6.0 has built-in SMTP service. Ask your basis people to make it up and
run. After that you can send emails to external addresses via SAPOoffice
API, or employ Workflow.
On 3 February 2010 19:46, ndaoud via sap-dev
<sap-dev@groups.ittoolbox.com>wrote:
> Posted by ndaoud(M.R.)
> on Feb 3 at 1:32 PM
> Dear all
> Our business team asking about the possibility of send notification for
> users for any payments made, for example if I have apply for car loan after
>
> payment processing the system shall send me notification says ?A payment
> for
> xxxxx (type of benefit or claim) has been processed the details are
> available on your portal?
> If there is any program in SAP that I could use to do this?
> We are using SAP ECC 6 & SAP EP 6
> I appreciate your quick response in this matter.
> Thanks in advance
> Regards - Nasser
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
SAP Development Helper
Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the New Discussion Group
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion