RE: [sap-dev] Change the user interface for sap erp
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by angel.cabrera on Feb 1 at 6:59 PM | |
Let me check for get information about this supplier, Thanks for your
comments.
De: Neil Gardiner via sap-dev [mailto:sap-dev@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 01 de febrero de 2010 05:51 p.m.
Para: Cabrera Angel (ACO)
Asunto: Re: [sap-dev] Change the user interface for sap erp
Posted by Neil Gardiner (Senior
Consultant)
on Feb 1 at 6:52 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
<http://it.toolbox.com/api/ContentVote/3275592/1/1/>
Hey,
Might be worth you checking out http://www.guixt.com/. This does
everything
described on the box.
Cheers,
Neil.
On 2 February 2010 10:45, angel.cabrera via sap-dev <
sap-dev@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> Posted by angel.cabrera
> on Feb 1 at 6:47 PM
> I need to customizing the GUI for the end user because I have a lot
> problems about the trainning for the end user when I need to explain
the use
> and navigation into the screens and these have a lot fields and only a
few
> the end user wil used when operate the system.
> Please partners if someone know about the some tool to masking or
change
> the screens in SAP erp and simplify the use operation of the screen. I
will
> appreciate your help because I spent a long time trainning end users
about
> the complex screens of SAP system.
__.____._ comments.
De: Neil Gardiner via sap-dev [mailto:sap-dev@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 01 de febrero de 2010 05:51 p.m.
Para: Cabrera Angel (ACO)
Asunto: Re: [sap-dev] Change the user interface for sap erp
Posted by Neil Gardiner (Senior
Consultant)
on Feb 1 at 6:52 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
<http://it.toolbox.com/api/ContentVote/3275592/1/1/>
Hey,
Might be worth you checking out http://www.guixt.com/. This does
everything
described on the box.
Cheers,
Neil.
On 2 February 2010 10:45, angel.cabrera via sap-dev <
sap-dev@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> Posted by angel.cabrera
> on Feb 1 at 6:47 PM
> I need to customizing the GUI for the end user because I have a lot
> problems about the trainning for the end user when I need to explain
the use
> and navigation into the screens and these have a lot fields and only a
few
> the end user wil used when operate the system.
> Please partners if someone know about the some tool to masking or
change
> the screens in SAP erp and simplify the use operation of the screen. I
will
> appreciate your help because I spent a long time trainning end users
about
> the complex screens of SAP system.
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the New Discussion Group
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion