RE: [sap-acct] F110 - Sequencing items for payment
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by Anna Bosak (Senior SAP Consultant) on Feb 5 at 8:12 PM | |
In the payment program configuration, you set the sort key and you create a new sort key. What are you trying to accomplish. Are you trying to have the larger checks print first due to a duplicate or manual signature requirement?
________________________________
From: ken_groschopp via sap-acct [sap-acct@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 4:27 PM
To: Bosak, Anna K
Subject: [sap-acct] F110 - Sequencing items for payment
[http://userimages.toolbox.com/user/b_871810.jpg] Posted by ken_groschopp
on Feb 5 at 4:28 PM
I am trying to update the settings which are used by F110 to determine the sequence of items that are selected for payment.
For example, I would like to order the items by a value which appears in each document header so that I can influence the assignment of the check number according to my preference.
I couldn't find this anywhere in the payment configuration - - Is there somewhere else that I can define the item sequence that is submitted for payment? I am using RFFOUS_C as our payment medium and generating checks from SAP for payment.
Any suggestions
__.____._ ________________________________
From: ken_groschopp via sap-acct [sap-acct@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 4:27 PM
To: Bosak, Anna K
Subject: [sap-acct] F110 - Sequencing items for payment
[http://userimages.toolbox.com/user/b_871810.jpg] Posted by ken_groschopp
on Feb 5 at 4:28 PM
I am trying to update the settings which are used by F110 to determine the sequence of items that are selected for payment.
For example, I would like to order the items by a value which appears in each document header so that I can influence the assignment of the check number according to my preference.
I couldn't find this anywhere in the payment configuration - - Is there somewhere else that I can define the item sequence that is submitted for payment? I am using RFFOUS_C as our payment medium and generating checks from SAP for payment.
Any suggestions
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion