We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-acct] Changing GL Account For OBYC WRX

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by omprakash6ra (FI Consultant)
on Feb 7 at 8:07 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi Pailshi,
All clearing accounts should have the open item management checked in the GL
master.
I think this is the problem. Check it for the GR/IR account and do the MIGO
postings. Hope this should work.
Let me know what happens.
Thanks & Regards
Om prakash RA

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 11:25 PM, pailshi via sap-acct <
sap-acct@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> Posted by pailshi(Accountant)
> on Feb 6 at 12:58 PM
> hello Om,
>
> yeah it worked...i was able to untick the only in local currency. i tried
> to process migo, but i got an error saying:
>
> G/L account 1000 209100 not consistent
> Message no. F5672
>
> Diagnosis
> This line item carries the 'W' posting line identification. The master
> record for G/L account '209100' in company code '1000' must have the
> 'balance only in local currency' indicator if the 'W' identifier is set.
>
> System Response
> Master record inconsistency.
>
> Procedure
> Maintain the G/L account master data.
>
> How can I resolve this? I can't perform MIGO.
>
> Anyway, I am new here. I just want to confirm if my understanding is
> correct, the "balance in local currency" should only be ticked if you dont
> have foreign PO? untick if the business has foreign PO.
>
> I would appreciate your response. Thank you again
>
> ---------------Original Message---------------
> From: pailshi
> Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 10:15 AM
> Subject: Changing GL Account For OBYC WRX
>
> > hi, <br/>in our client, the obyc for wrx has been configured already.
> later on, we noticed that the gt/ir account for that has ticked the only
> balances in local currency. it should not be the case because we have
> foreign PO. I created another gr/ir account, w/o tick on the only balances
> in local currency. I changed the account in obyc wrx. and now, we are
> encountering error saying that we need to configure the obyc ein_purchsing
> acount. <br/>please help me, i want to correct this issue, coz now even i
> put the gr/ir account back, SAP dont allow me to use the gr/ir account
> configured in wrx. the error says we need to configure the obyc ein for
> purchasing account. <br/>By the way, when I changed the account theres
> already transactions on it, so i blocked it, and created another one, but
> when we encountered error, i put it back...please help<br/>I would
> appreciate your immediate response. Thanks
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language