[sap-log-mm] Unique package number
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
on 07/24/2009 01:46:00 PM
I have a requirement to have unique package numbers for my stock (may be similar to Storage Units) but I need to make it also visual to the users. Such that that I can preprint unique numbered tags to go on each pallet then move the inventory to that tag # them move the tag# for all future inventory physical movements. Along with all the part #'s that I put into the package I need to attache soft data such as: serial numbers, customer name, customer order number etc.
Is there any way SAP can do this? __.____._
Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.
Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this post online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion