We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-hr] Maintaining relation A008 between S and P in PO13 causes problems

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by kiboll
on 07/04/2009 02:37:00 PM

Hi group
I am resending - looks like my previous post didn't make it thru :-)
We have discovered that our users maintain relationship between S and P via PO13. This causes inconsistensies in certain settings. PA looks OK, and OM looks OK, but relationship B008 is not updated. In my opinion users should always assign a poistion to an employee from PA40, so I want to stop this possibility in PO13. There is a possibility to set a maintain switch in T777E. However, the field explanation for this reads: 'This field indicates whether an infotype can be maintained using a basic transaction.'
This makes me wonder if we'll get into any kind of trouble setting this switch, as PA40 is also a basic transaction. I tested it, and so far it looks like it only stops PO13, which is what I want. But I'd appreciate some experience from others who have dealt with this issue.
Thanks
Kirsten
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language