We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-hr] How to restrict a listing of PERNRs

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Bob Shull
on 07/24/2009 01:59:00 PM

I was able to restict S_AHR_61016362 - Flexible Employee Data to display information limited to the user's Company Code. P_ORGIN maintains that restriction (actually I use a range of Personnel Areas) and I set P_ABAP to check P_ORGIN when accessing SAPDBPNP. So while a user can select a Company Code different than his own, he won't be able to see any information for that company code except that the resulting list WILL show PERNRs along with blank columns. Any idea as to what I'm doing wrong? __.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language