We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-dev] fi provision posting for month end

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by R. Neal Wilhite(Senior Project Manager)
on 07/07/2009 10:25:00 AM

It was a long time ago that i actually did this... As I recall your
input file determines the method of processing. Every time you put a
header line in your file, you get a new document. The most obvious
cause would then be that you are alternating header and detail instead
of providing one header followed by multiple detail lines. If that is
not the case, please let me know. (And if I am mis-remembering the
method, let me know that too.)
Neal
ritesh2001 via sap-dev wrote:
>
>
> Dear Neal,
> It must required 50 Credit Entry and when I will give credit amount then
> it is saved as one line entry and create document of one line only and
> process for second line same problem I will face.
> Regards,
> Ritesh
>
> ________________________________
> From: Neal Wilhite via sap-dev [mailto:sap-dev@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
> Sent: 06/07/2009 8:44 PM
> To: Ritesh Kothari
> Subject: Re: [sap-dev] fi provision posting for month end
>
>
>
> So, When you try to do multiple entry, what errors is it giving you? -
> Neal
> ritesh2001 via sap-dev wrote:
> >
> >
> > Dear Neal,
> > Please help me to sort it out.
> > Actually I have prepared LSMW through fb50 but it will takes only 40
> to
> > 50 entry individually but it will not takes multiple entry
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ritesh
> >
> > ________________________________
> > From: Neal Wilhite via sap-dev [mailto:sap-dev@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
> > Sent: Mon 6/29/2009 8:20 PM
> > To: Ritesh Kothari
> > Subject: Re: [sap-dev] fi provision posting for month end
> >
> >
> > I have definitely done this, so yes it is possible.
> > Neal
> > ritesh2001 via sap-dev wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > > Dear All,
> > > I want to post FI Entry through one document (40)debit all Expenses
> GL
> > > and (50) Credit provision 1 GL Entry. IS it possible through LSMW or
> I
> > > have to make development for the same.
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language