Re: [sap-dev] fi provision posting for month end
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
on 07/06/2009 11:05:00 AM
So, When you try to do multiple entry, what errors is it giving you? - Neal
ritesh2001 via sap-dev wrote:
>
>
> Dear Neal,
> Please help me to sort it out.
> Actually I have prepared LSMW through fb50 but it will takes only 40 to
> 50 entry individually but it will not takes multiple entry
>
> Regards,
> Ritesh
>
> ________________________________
> From: Neal Wilhite via sap-dev [mailto:sap-dev@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
> Sent: Mon 6/29/2009 8:20 PM
> To: Ritesh Kothari
> Subject: Re: [sap-dev] fi provision posting for month end
>
>
> I have definitely done this, so yes it is possible.
> Neal
> ritesh2001 via sap-dev wrote:
> >
> >
> > Dear All,
> > I want to post FI Entry through one document (40)debit all Expenses GL
> > and (50) Credit provision 1 GL Entry. IS it possible through LSMW or I
> > have to make development for the same. __.____._
Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion