We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-basis] SE38 Close my MiniSap

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by marcelsavegnago(Analista de Sistemas)
on 07/03/2009 07:32:00 AM

The problem occurs when I try to run a program. I find the error message and
post here ..
Thanks.

2009/7/3 Lars-Erik Hallsten via sap-basis <sap-basis@groups.ittoolbox.com>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> Does it close when you're trying to enter SE38 or when you're trying to
> execute some reports from SE38?
> We will of course need some type of error message to be able to help you.
> Search for the following files on your computer.
> dev_w0
> dev_w1
> dev_disp
> dev_ms
> dev_en
>
> Check if can see any error messages at the end of these files and paste the
>
> messages here, if there are any.
>
> Regards,
> LEH
>
>
> From: Marcel Savegnago via sap-basis [mailto:
> sap-basis@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
> Sent: 3. juli 2009 13:07
> To: Lars-Erik Hallsten
> Subject: [sap-basis] SE38 Close my MiniSap
>
>
>
> Hello, I'm trying to use the Mini SAP in my laptop and when I try to use
> the
> transaction SE38, it closes. Please help.
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language