We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-basis] Clarification on WAS 6.40 ABAP + JAVA (BW 3.5 Installation)

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by rahulbasisconsultant(basis consultant)
on 07/04/2009 08:58:00 AM

What r u Installing?

--- On Sat, 4/7/09, USER_1616729 via sap-basis <sap-basis@Groups.ITtoolbox.com> wrote:
From: USER_1616729 via sap-basis <sap-basis@Groups.ITtoolbox.com>
Subject: RE: [sap-basis] Clarification on WAS 6.40 ABAP + JAVA (BW 3.5 Installation)
To: "rahulbasisconsultant" <bhrahul@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Saturday, 4 July, 2009, 2:06 AM


Toolbox sap-basis

Hi Sir Caddick,

I've already done my readings sir and I have no problem understanding
the installation procedure. My scenario is like this: upon running
sapinst - there is no option to install ABAP + JAVA and the master
guide, WAS ABAP and WAS JAVA installation procedures does not mention on
what does composes an ABAP + JAVA system. My current system is ABAP+JAVA
based on the incomplete procedure that I inherited.

To be concise, does an ABAP + JAVA system installation is comprised of a
complete installation of both ABAP and the JAVA System? YES or NO?

So sorry if I sound insistent but I can't proceed unless I thoroughly
understand these.

Thanks much,
Joel


From: D. Caddick via sap-basis [mailto:sap-basis@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 8:00 PM
To: Pandatu, Joel C.
Subject: RE:[sap-basis] Clarification on WAS 6.40 ABAP + JAVA (BW 3.5
Installation)



Hi Joel,
I looked through the installation guide and it clearly details the steps
that you are required to follow.
You have to read the guide before looking at your system. Make sure to
download all the listed notes, too.
Regards
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language