We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-abap] Creating customer screen 1000 variant for report

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by soldner
on 07/22/2009 02:19:00 PM

Neal,
We have a project to move the rest of our legacy systems to SAP. Currently only HR and payroll are on SAP. For that reason, BASIS has created bunches of DEV clients for sandboxes and development. Since you can do it and I was able to do it before our project, I will assume our current landscape inhibits this. I do not have a single DEV client to transport out of, so I will find an alternative.
Thanks for your help. Now I know it's not me.
Steve

From: Neal Wilhite via sap-abap [mailto:sap-abap@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 1:18 PM
To: Steve Oldner
Subject: Re: [sap-abap] Creating customer screen 1000 variant for report
[cid:image001.jpg@01CA0AD0.08EE22E0]
Steve,
I was able to do it on our system as you described. I'd have to suggest that maybe it exists in another client. Is that possible?
Neal
-----Original Message-----
From: soldner via sap-abap <sap-abap@Groups.ITtoolbox.com>
To: Neal Wilhite <wilhiten@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Subject: RE: [sap-abap] Creating customer screen 1000 variant for report
Cool! So that means I'll need to find another way.
Thanks Neal!
From: Neal Wilhite via sap-abap [mailto:sap-abap@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 12:32 PM
To: Steve Oldner
Subject: Re: [sap-abap] Creating customer screen 1000 variant for report
[cid:image001.jpg@01CA0ACB.0C361430]
Steve,
I found a refference in SDN that says you have to create them in client 000. I don't know if its true...
Neal
-----Original Message-----
From: soldner via sap-abap <sap-abap@Groups.ITtoolbox.com>
To: Neal Wilhite <wilhiten@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 22, 2009 7:36 am
Subject: [sap-abap] Creating customer screen 1000 variant for report
I'm on ECC6.0 Enhancement pack 4 and I'm trying to create a customer system variant for the initial screen for a report so I can add it to the T-Code . When I save the variant 'CUS&START', I get the message 'Could not create system variant in multiple client systems'. Help say message DB675.
Any thoughts?
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language