We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-wf] Workflow problem in "user decision" step and "send mail" mail step

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by ShankarnarayanK(Mr)
on 06/17/2009 12:41:00 AM

Hello friends,
I built a small work flow with user decision and send mail steps. I have two problems:
1.)When I run the WF, the user decision step the user decision step executes immedialtely on running the WF. And when I try to open it from my inbox , it says that the step is locked by the user (myself).
2.) When I click on approve or reject in the user decision step, the send mail step does not send a mail to my inbox. Intsead , It takes me to the R/3 log in screen and prompting me to login.
Please help!
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language