We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-pm] Export Sales & Location Master

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Madaree
on 06/17/2009 02:32:00 AM

I currently have one location within my plant from which i supply all my customer requirements. We have entered the export market and i find it very difficult to manage my export stock as these have a much longer leadtime resulting from order consolidation process. The order is hence not being captured on SAP as this allocates immediately available stock, resulting in local daily sales not being fulfilled as SAP reflects that there is no stock available. Please advise how i could overcome this problem? I would like to be able to capture the export sales order immediately on SAP without it effecting the local sale orders fulfillment. I however need visibility of the orders so that MRP can plan for it. Would creating another location within the plant help ?? Can a customer be linked to a Sloc ?? __.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language