We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-acct] How to find the asset master data with no values.

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Veerendra Kumar
on 06/16/2009 11:28:00 PM

Hi Emma,
I have executed the report and it is executed successfully with the data.
I hope you have put the proper data in selection parametres including
further selections.
Fiscal Year change ( T-code AJRW) has to be completed in order to run this
Report
Please send the Error screen shots which are displayed when you are
executing this report with F4 explaination to understand exact problem.
Regards
Veerendra

2009/6/17, Emma Yang via sap-acct <sap-acct@groups.ittoolbox.com>:
>
>
>
> Dear Veerendra,
> It does not give me the asset number I just created.
> I try the t-code but it give a infor dialog "No Data Selected" and then
> give me a message saying "For company code you requested a year before the
> transfer." Is there anything I didn't noticed?
> Thank you.
> Emma
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language