Re: [sap-log-sd] Total amount not appear
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
on 05/28/2009 09:51:00 AM
1) The programs may be the same, but the master data probably isn't.
Watch those cases closely.
2) VF02 and 3 have already been written to the DB, therefore some data
will be recalled by them that may not be available yet when you are
calling the smartform. You may have to move your call to another point.
Neal
aazli88 via sap-log-sd wrote:
>
>
> Dear experts,
> I have a customized program and smartform executed during VF01, VF02
> and VF03.
> Problem: While doing VF01, automatically print the invoice but total
> amount not appear on the printed document and also on the spool data.
> But, by using VF02 or VF03 to reprint or preview the saved document,
> the total amount appears correctly.
> I have it working perfectly before I make some changes to cater for
> rounding mechanism. But the changes only for Cash Customer, but the
> problem affected to the credit customer. And also, I wonder why the
> problem only occurs at our production server? FOr the dev and QAS
> everything looks fine.
> The version of the form and the program at all servers are same. And
> the total amount only $43.50 which isn't too large for the field it's
> being output in.
> I am about to debug both program and form at production server, but if
> you have experienced this before or have solutions please share with me.
> Appreciate your inputs.
>
> Thanks! __.____._
Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion