Re: R: [sap-acct] F110/F53 transactions
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
on 05/28/2009 08:50:00 AM
I understand issues with mixed payment types and using F110
I always used F-53 for TSJ
However, there is a problem with the currency conversion to USD that
would not allow me to process F-53
I was able to force the payment to work in F-53 to make payment, but
problem is not fixed yet
Kind regards,
Rebecca Williams
SAP Program Manager
Tachi-S Engineering, USA
"g.gabrielli via sap-acct" <sap-acct@Groups.ITtoolbox.com>
05/28/2009 05:13 AM
Please respond to
sap-acct@Groups.ITtoolbox.com
To
tachi <r.williams@tachi-s.com>
cc
Subject
R: [sap-acct] F110/F53 transactions
Complete customizing in FBZP
________________________________
Da: RODCON via sap-acct [mailto:sap-acct@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Inviato: giovedì 28 maggio 2009 1.30
A: Gabrielli Gianni
Oggetto: RE:[sap-acct] F110/F53 transactions
I am having errors on using F110 as well. The error massage is "Company
code 2001 does not exist in table T042". Is it something to do with the
set up? Please give me some directions. Thanks! __.____._
Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251