We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] IDES CRM7.0-BSP WD Component Workbench works slowly

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Richard-Liu
on Apr 9 at 10:44 AM
Hi,

I installed CRM IDES 7.0, I have run it for more than three months long, compiled thoroughly after the installation with T-Code SGEN. it works well before today I was trying to do some development in BSP_WD_CMPWB. it's ok, but when I click save or active buttons, it will spend more than 20 minutes to finish the activity. and I've check other function rather BSP WD Component Workbench, all work fine.

Can someone provide me some tips to improve the performance of BSP_WD_CMPWB?

Thanks,
Richard
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Now Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language