We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-solution-manager] Solman 7.1 SP11 HTTP Code 503 : Service Unavailable

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from fongoodty on Aug 19 at 3:46 AM
Dear all,

Finally I managed to solve my own problem. The issue for HTTP 503 Service Unavailable in solman setup - configure webdispatcher is caused by client - proxy settings in SICF.

After I removed the client proxy settings, I am able to complete my solman_setup without the HTTP 503 error.

Thanks.


Regards,

Stephan

---------------Original Message---------------
From: fongoodty mas baruly
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 11:25 PM
Subject: Solman 7.1 SP11 HTTP Code 503 : Service Unavailable

Dear Gurus,

I need your help as I have problems with my Solman 7.1 SP11.

I have just upgraded my Solman 7.1 SP11 and I already applied sap notes 1933506 latest version 9.

My ST is SAPKITL711 and LM-SERVICE is 7.10 SP11 (1000.7.10.11.0.20140213055500).

The problems that I have:

1. My solman_setup - system preparation - "Set Authentication Policy for Agents" is on red status:
Error Message: Error while calling Diagnostics setup web service. Check note 1822831.
CX_AI_SYSTEM_FAULT : SOAP:1.007 SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 503 : Service Unavailable")
CX_SOAP_FAILURE : Error when processing Web service call
CX_SOAP_CORE : Error when calling SOAP Runtime functions: SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 503 : Service

Unavailable")
I tried to troubleshoot using these below sap notes but still not able to solve the issue:
- snote 1752309 - Web service invocation problem caused by Unsupported xstream found
- snote 2018474 - Unsupported xstream found (HTTP Code 503 Service Unavailable)
- snote 1822831

2. Then in my Solman JAVA - NWA, I found error message in SSO - "SSO Certificate not found". The next day when I

Tried to open Solman JAVA - NWA, I am not able to login anymore.
when I tried to open JAVA NWA & JAVA SLD, it always prompts for password.
However I am still able to open http://fqdn:8000or50000/index.html and Web Service Navigator.

I appreciate if you can advise me.

Thank you.
Regards,
Stephan

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
fongoodty  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language