We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-hr] LSO: object type ET / how to delimit?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from wintermichael on Feb 7 at 7:42 AM
Hi Manoj,

Here is the whole story:

Last year I created a course type D with a related qualification Q1 and a web based training in Version 1.

The first employee booked the elearning and there is an auto creation of the ET.

During the year a lot of different employees booked this training, but not all fished the training.

Meanwhile there is a new version of the web based training available and I create an additional relation form D to the new WBT(this is done in infotype 5006 Course Type Content):

D 2013-01-01 to 2013-12-31 to WBT 1.0
D 2014-01-01 to 9999-12-31 to WBT 2.0

My plan is now to get anew ET too.

But I assume that there is auto creation of such an ET, because one is already existing.

That's the reason why I try to delimit the existing ET, to force the system to create a new one.

Next week I will follow your advise and I'll come back to you asap.

Thanks so far

Enjoy your weekend

Michael

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Michael Winter
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 6:36 AM
Subject: LSO: object type ET / how to delimit?

Dear all,

I need your help in the are of SAP Learning Solution.

I'm wondering why I#m not able to delimit an existing object type ET (e-Learning) in the same manner als an object type E (class room training).

I guess we forgot something in the customizing.

Am i right or this there a different prozess to disable the training offer from the public training catalog?

Thanks in advance

Michael

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
wintermichael  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language