We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-hr] LSO: object type ET / how to delimit?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from manojudaykumar on Feb 7 at 7:14 AM
Hi Michael,

Correct me if my understanding is wrong.

You are trying to add an object ET (which is the new version of old object)
to the same course type (D) which has created last year. If so try to edit
the course type and add the updated one.

Please reply to me if this is not your intention, will try to find out the
exact solution.

Regards,
Manoj.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Michael
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 5:14 AM
Subject: LSO: object type ET / how to delimit?

Dear Manjo,

Well I'm a newbie in the area of LSO with the delivery method "eTraining".

My problem is, I created a training type D with an assignment to WBT last year. After the first booking, there is an auto creation of the related ET.

For this year I received a new version of the WBT with imparts the same qualification. In my opinion it might be helpful when the new version of the WBT is separated to a new ET.

At the end my intention is to force an employee which did not fished the WBT last year has to run the version of WBT.

Hope this information helps to clarify my intention : - )

Best regards

Michael

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
manojudaykumar  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language