We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] How to Re-Calculate Standard Price for the Specific Material?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from sridharca on Jul 3 at 8:23 AM
1. Goto SPRO->controlling-> product cost controlling->actual costing/material ledger and check the settings in activate valuation areas for material ledger or
you can go to MM03 accounting view to check if you have material ledger activated for the material.
2. This is fine- make sure you have limited to the material/plant combination in the selection
3. CK11N
4. CK24

Hope this helps.

Sridhar

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Youn Cho
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 1:50 AM
Subject: How to Re-Calculate Standard Price for the Specific Material?

Hi experts,

I`m facing some situation below.

1. I got an error message "Internal error in FORM/FUNCTION get_prkexx(saplckmo) in position 10 with RC" when do GR for a material(mvt. type is 101).

2. This material has no goods movements this fiscal year.

3. So, I found some solution ---
a. It seems there are problems with material ledger
b. I need to confirm whether the material ledger is activated well or not
c. Delete standard price for that material in transaction CKR1
d. And do re-calculate standard price
e. And release it



I found solution like above, but I cannot do that because of my lack of CO experience.

So, my questions are here.

1. How to check material ledger is active or not?
2. When I do delete standard price for a material in transaction CKR1, there is a message "Deleting current standard cost estimates can cause inconsistencies" and no further action of it. How I can delete standard price of this material?
P.S) I have one production order of this material but I cannot GR for this material with error message "Internal error in FORM/FUNCTION get_prkexx(saplckmo) in position 10 with RC"
3. If I can do 2, how I can re-calculate standard-price of this material?
4. If I can do 3, how I can release of this standard-price?

I always appreciate you expert`s help.

Thank you.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
sridharca  

achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language