We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-hr] How to change the DWS in IT2051?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by KhiemNguyen
on Jan 18 at 12:06 PM
Hi all,
I solved my problem. I have used IT2003 for changing the DWS, just need to add one more subtype in 2003.

About IT2051, we can change the monthly calendar too. When we change the monthly calendar in IT2051, there is a new line added in IT2003 (substitution) automatically. It's the same with IT2003.


Thanks for your all helpful responses. :)
Khiem

---------------Original Message---------------
From: KhiemNguyen
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 5:18 AM
Subject: How to change the DWS in IT2051?

Dear Experts,
I'm facing the problem that when I change the Daily Work Schedule for the employee in a specific day. I have tried IT2051 (Monthly calendar) (tcode PA30), but when I press SAVE button, it automatically returns to the last DWS (it means nothing is changed) and this field was disabled to change (turn into display mode for this day). In the "Indicator for time infotype" field change from "A" to "SOA". What does it mean? and could you tell me how to change the DWS?

Any suggestion is very appreciated?
The deadline is so close :(

Thanks and best regards,
Khiem Nguyen.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language