We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-pm] How to Stop Maintenance Plan Completion Date Been Changed

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from wagoss56 on Sep 22 at 12:06 PM
Sorry if I have misunderstood the questions.

I thought that once you completed the work order, the Maintenance Plan completion date is set, and can not be changed, even with a TECO reversal.

As TRE mentioned, the Completion Date comes from the Reference Date during the TECO of the work Order. The work order can be completed a second time after a TECO reversal, but I didn't think the second TECO has any effect on the Maintenance Plan.

I mention this because if my memory serves me correctly, the business hated that they couldn't change the date if they made a mistake by TECO'ing a work order.

I don't have access to SAP to test this at the moment, but as soon as I get access, I will test this scenario.

Regards,

Wayne

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Arkwright4
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:43 AM
Subject: How to Stop Maintenance Plan Completion Date Been Changed

I want to stop users from changing the 'Completion date' which has been entered into a Maintenance Plan when they first TECO PM Orders.
Currently users are un-TECOing PM Orders and then re-TECOing with a new date so that it changes the 'Completion date' on the Maintenance Plan.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
wagoss56  

Consultant
achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language