We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-career] SYNTEL VS CAPGEMINI (IBM -iseries AS400)

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from JValescu on Jun 20 at 9:16 AM
My experience with Cap-Gemini was less than gracious. In the late 80's, they purchased the largest, private consulting firm in Cleveland, OH. The whole corporate dynamic changed from being fresh and exciting to tedious and highly politically charged. What got my goat was that I was an engineer that had almost 0 downtime, the old company would already have me placed well in advance for my skill set. Once single time, the assignment I was to start needed to be put on hold for about 4 weeks. In the meantime, to keep me billing, they put me on a help desk at BP. I did a good job, as I would with any work I do. When it came time to start the engineering project, I was told by Cap that as long as the current client likes me, that's where I stay. I quit 2 weeks later and never looked back. Many of my colleagues have worked for Cap at some time. Unless you are a high-ranking exec in the company, there was no growth path or advancement.

-JV

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Guest
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:57 AM
Subject: SYNTEL VS CAPGEMINI (IBM -iseries AS400)

Hi Friends,

I need your advice, I am currently working in Syntel, and I am project lead here. It's been 9 month working with Syntel. Now I have offer from Cap Gemini which is a good one. I was wondering can you advise me which is better option stick with Syntel or avail good offer from Cap, the reason I am looking out for change is money then there is not much work learning in my project but possibility of UK onsite is there.
When they say COBOL400 projects in pune -does that mean in hinewadi or talwade office and what are the chances if project is over they can ask for relocation.
Please advise - Your suggestions are important.

Thanks

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
JValescu  

Programmer/Developer - Software
achievement
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language