We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Change View: 'Account Assignment Object' Overview

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from JG-SAPHR on Mar 3 at 4:09 AM
It is not possible use * in a/c assignment. You can use exits in RPCIPE00 to modify assignments, e.g., "EXIT_RPCIPE00_001" or 002; Look at doc for these in SAP Help Portal or google.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Eve
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 2:55 AM
Subject: Change View: 'Account Assignment Object' Overview

Hi experts,
I am trying to do configuration for additional assignment. I wanted to keep only transaction types 500, 501 and 502 but the system wants to force me to use "*" . The other company codes have the settings I want but for this new company it wants *. Is there some place where I can change and allow me to configure only the T-Types I need?

I am getting the Error below: Only transaction type "*" is allowed for acct assignment type "Depr.Run"
Message no. ACC_AA070

Please help.

Regards,

Eve

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
JG-SAPHR  

achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language