We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] REPOLOAD

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by gssap12
on Jul 25 at 2:54 AM
Hello All,

I am also facing same issue: table REPOLOAD is not found.

I am performing homogeneous system copy using Export/Import method based on R3load.

In last step of sapinst "Run ABAP reports", installation got stuck.

I tried to login to SAP but no luck as I am getting sql error 0942 when accessing program SAPM.

In dev_w0 log - I have found

"B ***LOG BY4=> sql error 942 performing SEL on table REPOLOAD [dbrepo#5 @ 2657] [dbrepo 2657 ]
B ***LOG BY0=> ORA-00942: table or view does not exist [dbrepo#5 @ 2657] [dbrepo 2657 ]"

Please help me out in solving this.

Regards,
GS

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Hans-Jørn Christensen
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 4:01 AM
Subject: REPOLOAD

Hi.
SAP 620, DB2/zOS.

I have some corrupted pages in DB2. This means that I cannot

add entries by OMTX transaction.
My problem is regarding program SAPLBD41. I cannot delete
this program from REPOLOAD.

Have anyone tried to drop table REPOLOAD and then rebuild
it again with SGEN.

regards
Hans-Jorn

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the Discussion Group
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language