We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-sd] SAP Error F5286

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by rohankelkar
on Nov 13 at 10:06 AM
Hi All,

I am getting F5286 error code when I am trying to post goods issue
from outbound delivery. I came to know from SAP web site, that I
should check transaction OB52 and then check the periods for variant
001. I have done this but I am customization request, does any one
know what data I have to enter in the customization request?

Please let me know

--
Cheers!
Rohan
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Learn the Secrets to Achieving Business Intelligence in Midsize Companies. Read the IBM BI Guide
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language