We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-dev] System error: Error in routine MRM_FRSEG_CHECK FRSEG-WRBTR

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Raj (abap)
on May 25 at 12:44 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi,

When purchase order is saved, a mail should be sent to that vendor mail
id.
So, I have a custom smartform . I have copied sapfm06p into my zsapfm06p.
I have inserted my custom smartform in that z program. i am able to see the
print preview, but unable to send mail.
can you please help me in doing this. its very urgent

Regards,
Swetha.
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language