We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] HTTPS communication.

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by slay39(Mr)
on 06/29/2009 05:29:00 AM

Hi,

I want to connect a bank page via SAP. We are using HTTPS protocol. I
defined HTTPS paramater from tx RZ10. I important all certificate from
tx STRUSTSSO2 - Trust Manager for Logon Ticket. When I watch the error
from tx SMICM - ICM Monitor. i saw this log.

[Thr 7412] *** ERROR => IcmConnConnect: No service for protocol HTTPS
started [icxxconn.c 2205]

Where should I look next?
Thank you all.
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language